Tuesday, January 8, 2013

OK...so that did not work real well...

Well it did but it didn't...I got so backed up with my Christmas todo list and all that I posted one time...about a month ago.  So today is a new day and this week.  That is the greatest thing about a new day.  You can always start over.  I really do want to do this so today we start again.

This week I have been working on my exercise routine...or should I say the lack of.  Along with the busy Christmas schedule and the changing weather, my daily walks became nonexistent some time this fall... With my HDL levels going down and my triglycerides going up, my annual cholesterol numbers are telling me to get back to work.  The doctors keep telling me that I need to get regular exercise...and I know that I do but it just seems as though I allow the busyness of the day to get in the way.  I need to find a way to make exercise a priority.  I need to just DO IT!  As Nike would say...

So with the new year I am trying to work on this change... at least 30 minutes every day.  If the weather is really crummy...I can do the elliptical down stairs...but I just have to do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment